- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Six point spreader bar with 360° rotation
- Uses Lumex® six-point, four-point or two-point slings
- Foot pedal manually adjustable base (LF1031FP model)
- Ergonomic placement of hydraulic pump handle facilitates ease of use
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Maximum weight capacity 400 lb
- Optional digital scale available
- Designed to meet the requirments of HCPCS code:E0630
- 1 year limited warranty.
Battery Power Electric Lift
Lumex floor lifts are designed to provide safer and more secure
transfers of patients by caregivers. Lumex lifts are very sturdy and
easy to use.
• Heavy gauge steel construction with white powder-coated finish and rubber-coated low base legs protect furniture and walls
• Six point spreader bar with 360° rotation accommodates 2-, 4-, or 6-point slings
• Large, easy to grip handles for easy maneuverability
• Intuitive foot pedal leg opening mechanism frees up hands
• Ergonomic hand pendant with hook
• Emergency stop button and manual lowering mechanism
• Warning beep and visual indicator on control box for low battery charge (24V DC motor)
• Accessory storage bag and how-to-use video included
• Optional digital scale DSC250
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0635
Frame and spreader bar: Three (3) year limited
Actuator: Two (2) year limited
Batteries: One (1) year limited
Universal slings (also called divided leg slings) are the easiest sling
to use while transferring a resident from a seated position. These can
also be used for lifting from a supine position, making them suitable
for most lifting situations. They are an easy-to-fit general purpose
sling designed for the majority of users. They can be used for transfers
from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair, or from
the floor to a bed or chair.
Universal slings should be used for
residents that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing,
or bariatric. Those who have limited head control should use a universal
sling with head support. The large opening accommodates toileting. Mesh
slings should be used for bathing. LUMEX Universal slings have four or
six connection points and can be used with 2-, 4-, or 6-point spreader
• Provides excellent patient comfort and security
• Reinforced back for support
• Non-mesh slings have padding on legs and back
• Height-Adjustable straps
• Easy to use
• Machine washable
• Six point connectivity is designed to enhance positioning and safety
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0621
• Six (6) month limited warranty
• Provides freestanding capability for Versa-Helper Trapeze
2800A and 2800GA.
• Assisted weight capacity of 250 lbs.
• Individually-leveled floor bars provide firm, secure base.
• Folds flat for easy storage and handling.
• When used with Versa-Helper Trapeze, designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0940.